1. Identify if spot is a grease or non grease related spot
2. Remove all excess or bulk from spot
3. Thoroughly douse spot with non residual carpet cleaner, club soda, or warm water.
4. Agitate or lightly scrub if necessary to much rubbing can cause unsightly permanent wear.
5. Let sit for a minute or so.
6. Absorb back the area with a folded white towel till area is slightly damp or dry
7. Repeat if necessary
If it turns out to be a stubborn stain, Call PowerDry for additional assistance or to Schedule an Appointment.