An introduction to us!
Who are we?
We are hardworking, honest and reliable and believe that if a job is worth doing, it’s worth doing well.
What do we offer?
We can offer all kinds of cleaning services including domestic and commercial, but we specialise in builders cleans, handover cleans and end of lease/vacancy cleans.
What do we charge?
As all jobs are unique, we try to tailor to your specific requirements, however here are our guideline prices:
This usually consists of;
· Floors, including wet area tiles, will be vacuumed and mopped and any excess grout, glue or residue will be safely removed. (Please be advised: porous tiles will require additional time as these typically take a lot longer to clean of residue). If floor coverings are to be laid at a later date, we will sweep and vacuum the concrete floors in preparation.
· Interior windows and sills will be cleaned and any render, silicone, plaster etc. will be safely removed. Any protective tape will also be removed and window tracks will be vacuumed out. External windows can be done with prior arrangement (additional charges will apply).
· Bathroom fixtures will be checked for silicone and wall tile grout and dealt with accordingly.
· All shelves and surfaces will be wiped down in preparation for a handover clean. This includes kitchen cupboards, closets, bathroom and laundry cabinets.
· Fans and light fittings will be gently wiped over.
Prior to commencement of a builders clean, the site needs to clear of any debris and building materials unless by prior arrangement
A builders clean is the first stage after building or renovating and is preparation for a deeper handover clean. We always allow 6 hours with 2 experienced cleaners at a flat fee of $1200 as this level of cleaning requires an extensive knowledge of safe product removal. If the job requires more than the designated 6 hour period, this will be charged at an additional hourly rate of $90 per hour.
Handover (or After Renovation) Clean
This is a much more intensive clean and is the second (or final) stage from a builders clean. It includes:
· Sweeping, vacuuming and mopping of all floors, including skirting boards, using the correct cleaning agents as necessary. Tiled floors will be mopped and dried and carpets can be steam cleaned upon request (additional charges will apply).
· All doors, handles, light switches, fittings, fans and mirrors will be wiped and polished.
· All kitchen cupboards and drawers, closet shelves and cabinets will be thoroughly vacuumed and cleaned ready for use.
· All toilets, sinks, baths and showers, including screens, will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitised.
· Internal windows and patio doors will be steam cleaned and all window and door tracks will be vacuumed and wiped out.
A handover clean will leave your home ready for you to walk straight into. If you have just had renovation work done, we will ensure that any residual dust and debris has been removed. The cost for a handover clean will vary dependent upon property size but starts at an hourly rate of $90 per hour with a minimum of 4 hours and 2 cleaners.
Please note: if booked in tandem with a builders clean, the minimum time will be reduced accordingly, usually an additional 2 hours would be sufficient
End of lease/Vacancy Clean
These packages can be customised to suit your individual needs but will always include the following:
· All floors will be vacuumed and mopped using the proper cleaning agents.
· All furniture will be dusted (and polished if appropriate) including wiping out of closets, cabinets, cupboards and drawers.
· Bathrooms will be meticulously cleaned and sanitised, including shower screens and mirrors.
· All kitchen surfaces cleaned and sanitised and fridge, dishwasher and washing machine will be wiped both internally and externally. (Please be advised this does NOT include the oven – this can be arranged at an additional cost).
· Beds can also be stripped and re-made upon request.
· End of lease – we can arrange for carpets to be steam cleaned and relevant documentation supplied. Prices will vary dependent on the number of rooms.
The guideline price for this service would be $90 per hour with a minimum of 3 hours and 2 cleaners supplied.
Our friendly and experienced cleaners can help you with all aspects of your home cleaning to suit your routine. Prices start from $40 per hour (minimum 2 hours) – please call us on 1800 ALL DONE and we’ll discuss it in detail with you.
Please feel free to call us on 0490 216 897 and we’ll be happy to discuss it in detail with you.
Where do we cover?
We cover a 15km radius from Torquay which covers from Anglesea to Grovedale. We can travel further upon request and a mileage charge will be added.
Are we insured?
Yes! We have full Public Liability and comprehensive insurance as well as National Police Check certificates so you know your home or office is in safe hands.
Call us now on 0490 216 897 and let us make the stress of your clean disappear!